Canon printers are a perfect combustion of innovation and technology. But printing blunders are uncertain. A lot of printing hitches may appear due to misuse and mistreatment. On such situations, Canon Customer Support Number 1-800-610-6962 refurbishes your printing experience. You can also fix Canon Printer Offline Error with the help of the blog post.
Canon printer offline error is one of the most errors that hamper your printing process. A simple misconfiguration make your printer status offline. Mainly network and connectivity issues are the prime cause for Canon printer offline Windows 10. Most people have no idea ‘How to get Canon printer online Windows 10?” When your Canon printer shows offline status, you will no longer be able to print anymore. This can be frustrating as it troubles you in the middle of a work.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Offline Error:
When your Canon PIXMA Printer Offline status appears on the display screen, there is nothing to freak out. Simple read out the blog or learn more through Canon Customer Care Support to repair this pesky error.
Solution 1: Restart of your printer spooler service
- First you need to open the start menu and type “Service” in there.
- Next you need to choose “Services” followed by right clicking on “Print Spooler”.
- Click on Restart option and thus choose Print Spooler again.
- Now select Properties and set startup type as Automatic.
- Finally save the settings through clicking on OK.
- Restart your PC to print again
Solution 2: Disable Use Printer Offline feature
- Navigate to start button and thus click on Control Panel.
- Choose Hardware and Sound option from the results.
- Open Devices and Printers followed by right clicking on Canon printer.
- Select “See what’s printing “and thus click on Printer.
- Make sure “Use Printer Offline” is unchecked.
- Click on Printer again to choose “Cancel All Documents”.
- Print to check whether everything is working fine or not
Solution 3: Reinstall Your Canon Printer Software
Very often printer offline issue mainly happens due to driver issues. Reinstall the Canon printer drivers to deal with error efficiently.
- Open the Run Box through pressing the Windows and the R button together.
- Type devmgmt.msc and thus click on OK button.
- Under Print Queues, look for your Canon printer.
- Now right click on it to choose Uninstall Device.
- As you uninstall the device, navigate to the Canon Official website.
- Reinstall the driver for your printer from there.
Place a Call at Canon Printer Customer Service Number for More Information:
Whenever this offline error gives you restless nights and troubles your whole printing process, directly come to us. We are team of professionals ready to assist you 24*7. Canon printer customer service number leaves no stone unturned to satiate your needs. The gravity of your Canon issue does not matter to us. We offer services as per you need and urgency. Even small issues are taken care of with proficiency. Hence dial the toll free number to free yourself from all stress.