Printing glitches are somehow hard to understand. You hardly can predict when it goes offline and gives you the error. It is good to have Canon Printer Support Number by side to take down such errors. Their guidance will help Fix Error 5.155.55 on Canon Printers in no spare time.
Printers are a difficult device. A simple problem can ruin your overall printing experience. When your printer fails to communicate with the system properly, communication error happens. Printing commands passed through your system does not reflect on the printer. And it gives birth to error like 5.155.55 on Canon Printers.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Error 5.155.55 on Canon Printers:
There are more than one approachable ways to tame this problem. And this blog comprises them all. Follow down the blog and find out the solution that suits you best. However, you can connect with Canon Printer Repair Services to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Install Latest Driver and Software
- First of all, you need to turn the Canon Printer off.
- Now unplug all the power cables and wires passing through the printer from the computer.
- When you are done, uninstall the Canon software and thus restart the system.
- Download and install the last Canon driver
- Restart the system and reconnect the printer.
- Turn it on and look for the error on the screen.
Solution 2: Check the USB Cable
- Check whether the USB cable is connected to the back of the printer or not.
- You can as well try another USB cable for connection
Solution 3: Change the Defective Port
- If the port is defective, connect the USB cable to another USB port.
Make an Immediate Call at 1-800-610-6962 Canon Printer Support Phone Number for Instant Help:
If you are completely unable to deal with such annoying Canon printer error code 5.155.55 on your own, here is the best way to deal with them. We are a team of coffee freak engineers, ready to serve 24*7. Our composed solutions satiate our customer’s need in no time span. Hence call-up in the toll-free number and make yourself free.