Printheads allow your printer to input ink on a paper. It plays the primary role in a printing task. This printhead gets clogged due to a variety of reasons such as dried ink, small pieces of paper and many more. Thus, it results in uneven distribution of ink on the paper and degrades your print quality.
Printhead clogging problems are common in any printer and Canon Pixma Printhead is no different. You might notice that the printhead of your Canon printer is clogged if it remains dormant for a longer time. To resolve this issue, you need to Canon Pixma mx922 Clean Printhead.
Smart Ways to clean Canon Pixma mx922 Clean Printhead:
- In your windows desktop click on the start button.
- Choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click on Canon printer option and choose properties option
- Navigate to Maintenance tab and click on deep cleaning option.
- Your printer will begin making noises as if it is performing printing task. Wait until a message appears notifying that the task is complete.
- Run a nozzle check from the maintenance tab when the deep cleaning is done.
After applying the steps mentioned above, if you get a clear printed pattern then the clog is fixed. But in case the printer is still printing lousy prints, take expert’s help. Connect with us for secure printing solutions. Our professionals are well trained about the procedure and hence provide you with perfect steps that will help you sort your printing worries in no time.
Don’t Complicate your Printing Worries! Contact our Experts now:
Users are often unaware of the printing problems and face complications to resolve it. Reach our experts through Canon Printer Support Number and avail outstanding solutions. Our executives not only provide solutions but also try to educate our customers.