Every Canon printers come with an installation disk and a user guide manual. If you are confronting issues while installing Canon Printer using the disk, grab Canon Printer Support Number 1-800-610-6962. Else you can read this blog out for complete guidance to install Canon Printer with CD.
Installing Canon Printer with the help of a CD is an easier task. There is no hardcore process involved in this. But most people become clueless when it comes to install Canon printer with a CD/ DVD. They often face sheer frustration as they are complete unaware of the printer drivers. Before starting Canon printer’s installation process, you need to check the compatible printer driver and the operating system.
Effective Step by Step Process to Install Canon Printer with CD:
The process to install Canon printer is not at all knotty as you may think. Simple yet effective steps can make your printer working in a minute. This blog comprise all the needed information for the install process. You can also avail help from Canon Printer Customer Care Service to get instant result.
- First of all, you need to install the ink cartridges inside the printer.
- Next add papers in the paper tray.
- Now insert the installation CD in your system and run the printer set up application.
- The printer set up installation will also install require printer driver for printing process.
- Turn your printer on after connecting it to PC using a USB cable.
- Search for the printer folder in your computer
- For Windows XP users, navigate to Start button and thus click on “Printers and Faxes”.
- For Windows Vista and Windows XP Users, click on Windows key. Now type printers in the search box to open printers section.
- Mac users, click on System Preferences and thus choose Print and Fax.
- Now you need to Print a test page:
- Windows users need to right click on printer and thus open its Properties. And now click on the Print Test Page option.
- Mac users click on “Option and Supplies” button and thus choose Utility Tab. Finally click on the Print Test Page option.
- If the test page comes out perfectly, it means that you have installed Canon printer with CD successfully.
Why you should rely on Canon technical support?
Our team comprises the following features and qualities that make us best in the market:
- Round the clock support everyday
- Remote Assistance as per Customers’ needs
- Instant Identification of Problems
- Quality Services at Low Costs
Obtain Canon Printer repair services with 24*7 supports for multifarious Canon issues:
Place a call at Canon printer customer service number to get reliable help to install Canon printer with CD on any OS. The team will proffer step by step guidance to resolve very Canon Issues.