Canon is the leading and famous manufacturing company, which delivered a wide range of printers, to home and business users. However, Canon Printers are known worldwide for their easy troubleshooting. But, according to the recent research conduct by our Canon technical support professionals, numerous of users are encountered the error while working. The Error Code B200 is one of the most common errors, which encountered by users in the Canon Printers. Well, this kind of error code could happen due to various reasons, includes Print head issue or when not normal the print head voltage or temperature or Print head could be defective, Cartridges issue, Power connection issue, logic board, and so on. So, if you are getting exactly the same Canon Printer Error Code B200, while you are working. Then you don’t need to worry about it. Therefore, here the blog will guide you some easy methods on Fix Canon Printer Error Code B200. Then you require following the below steps to solve the problem quickly.
Methods to Fix Canon Printer mg5220 Error Code B200
Method 1:- Turn OFF the Printer Power For Some Time
First, you should try to check to turn off or disconnect the power cable of the printer to the back from your Computer to automatically remove the error code B200.
Follow these steps to do this task:-
- Turn the printer off.
- Unplug the power from the printer for at least 8-10 minutes.
- While unplugged, remove any paper from the unit.
- Then double check for any obstructions found in the unit or paper paths.
- If no obstructions are found, plug the power back in and turn the unit on.
Method 2:- Verify Internet Connection and Administrator Access on A Computer
You will need to verify that you have an internet connection and administrator access on a computer.
- Update the printer drivers as well as the Canon IJ Printer Utility software.
- Click on the “Start” from your Windows desktop and click “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the Canon and click “Properties.”
- Select the “Maintenance” tab and click “Deep Cleaning.”
- Run a Nozzle Check from the “Maintenance” tab when the deep cleaning is done.
If everything is ok, but still this error persists, then you should proceed to the next step.
Method 3:- Check Your Canon Cartridges
You should try to check your cartridges connectors and functioning because an empty cartridge can lead to Canon Printer Error Code B200.
Step 1:- Check Cartridges Connectors
Verify all the cartridge connectors (copper contacts on the front of the cartridge) and printer connectors, which located also in the front of the head. They must be clean in its entirety parts, means may be they not have stains of ink or down that can prevent the proper operation.
Step 2:- Check your Cartridges Slot
You need to ensure that all the cartridges are in the correct slot. Follow the colored indication to insert the cartridges in the appropriate way.
Step 3:- Check your Cartridges Compatibility
Now you have confirmed that your cartridges are compatible with your Canon printer. Verify check your cartridges compatibility.
Go through with the user manual or confirm from the dealer about the same.
Also, you must don’t leave the printer without the ink cartridges for too much time as ink may dry on the print head causing printing issues.
Step 4-Replace the Cartridge
After performing the entire above step, if you find the cartridge has a fault. Then you need to do to replace the cartridge.
Method 4:- Clean the Print Head
You should need to clean the Print Head Deeply, as cleaning the print head deeply consumes more ink than the standard cleaning of the print head, so clean the print head deeply only when necessary.
Step 1:- Turn On the Printer Power
Make sure that the power is turned on.
Step 2:- Cleaning the Print Head
Hold down the “Stop” button until the “Alarm” lamp flashes orange three times, then release it immediately. Then the printer starts cleaning the print head deeply.
- The cleaning will be complete when the ON lamp lights green after flashing.
- Make sure that you don’t need to perform any other operations until the printer completes the deep cleaning of the print head.
- The process will take not much time, as it takes about 1 to 2 minutes.
Step 3:- Check the Print Head Condition
Then you will need to check the print head condition. Then print the nozzle check pattern.
- Then reinstall the parts you removed and close the compartment door.
- Next, reconnect the power cord and other cables and restart the printer.
- Then print a test page to verify that the printer is working properly
- If the problem is not resolved, then you should try to turn off the power and clean the print head deeply again after 24 hours.
In case, if the problem is still not resolved, then you must contact with our Canon support team to immediate support & help.
Canon Customer Support Phone Number For Canon Printer
Call us anytime at Canon Customer Support Phone Number, which is a toll-free and available 24×7 days to fix your problems by our technicians immediately. We are renowned and versatile Canon customer support service providers, available here to your help and deliver you the comprehensive guide to fix the Canon printer issues rapidly. It assures you will grab the swift, calm and hasty solutions to fix the Canon Printer technical issues of or errors. Hence, call on this toll-free number to get further help for Canon Printer queries.