canon printer error 5c00 utterly dictates a hardware error within the Canon MX series printers. To resolve Canon Error Code 5c20, you need to check its ability to move the rollers and the carriage successfully. If you are confronting the same error, place a call at +1-800-620-2321 Canon Printer Support Number as early possible.
Canon Error Code 5c20 primarily bugs the MX series of Canon Printers. This error clearly points out an abnormality within the printer rollers and the carriage. Whenever you try to print something, weird rattling sound will come out of the printer. canon printer error 5c00 also emerges when the printer cannot detect the roller position. Print quality decreases severely due to this error.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Canon Error Code 5c20:
There is nothing to freak out when you face this Canon Error Code 5c20. You can easily get to the roots of the error either by reading out the blog or connecting with Canon Printer Repair Service. Fortunately there are three effective methods available to make this error disappear.
Solution 1: Resetting of the printer
- Whenever this error appears, you first need to press the Power button of the printer.
- Now wait until the printer turns off completely.
- Detach all the power cables and wires from the printer and thus wait for at least 20 seconds.
- Plug the power cables back on the printer and turn the printer on.
Solution 2: Check the Print Head of the Printer
The crackling sound may be points out a fault within the print head. You need to clean the print head out to fix Canon Error Code 5c20.
- First, you need to detach all the power plugs from the printer as well as from the power outlet.
- Remove the printer’s cover panel to access within the printer.
- Next you need to lift the orange or the grey lever to lift the ink cartridges.
- Remove all the ink cartridges to check the print head of the printer.
Solution 3: Check the Cartridge Carriage Belt
The cartridge carriage of a printer is which moves back and forth to release ink onto paper. If it cannot move properly rattling sound will come out of the printer. And you will also receive the Canon Error Code 5c20.
- Remove the carriage and check the belt using a flash light.
- Make sure the belt is on its place and does not slip down from its place.
- Also check whether it needs any lubricant or not.
- If the belt feels dry, apply some lubricant to make the belt move smoothly.
Obtain 24*7 Support Services to Annihilate Canon Printer Related Errors:
Whenever and wherever this Canon Error Code 5c20 appears, we are here to help you out. Canon printer support phone number proffers help to fix all such errors related to Canon printer. No matter at what time you face a technical glitch, our support team will back you without any interruption. Hence dial up the toll free number to free yourself from all troubleshooting stress and headaches.