Canon printers are well known for printing images with a professional touch in the comfort of homes. However, it is not flawless. Canon Printer Error B200 is one of the most common issues that Canon printers users face. The reason is primarily due to ink cartridge failure.
An alert message appears on the device display screen when the printer head no longer functions properly. As a result, the output is not so good. The images or content that you print appears hazy and soiled. But there is a way out of this minor glitch. Let us read to know more.
Why Does Canon Printer Error B200 Appear On The Screen?
The problem occurs when the printer head shows signs of failure. This problem can also arise when you replace the ink cartridge with cheap quality ink. There can be other reasons behind this.
- The USB cord you are using is broken or damaged.
- Often dust or moisture can affect the printer head and other components of the Canon printer. Solidified ink can also damage the Canon printer and lead to this problem.
- A corrupt printer driver can also lead to similar error codes
- There can be a hardware problem. The printer head is broken or damaged.
These are some probable reasons behind the hitch. You can follow some simple hacks to get rid of the problem. But if you face any trouble while performing the techniques, dial the Canon Printer Support number.
Simple Hacks To Resolve Canon Printer Error B200
Before you follow the simple method to resolve the problem on your own, follow these suggestions to see if that works.
- You can remove the Canon printer cartridge you are using and install new ones.
- Check your USB cord and try to attach it with other printers. If this does not solve the problem, attempt to clean the print head.
- You can clean the print head on your own, but it is advisable to seek help from the professionals. Take out the part carefully while removing it from the ribbon connector. Wash it with clean water and rub with a lint-free cloth.
- As a last resort, you can update the printer driver.
If these suggestions do not solve the problem, use the simple method.
Method To Eliminate Cartridge Problem
The method stated here is a primary method that resolves many printer issues. It works for most of the Canon Printer models. But, keep in mind that the cartridge position will differ according to the model number.
- First, switch off your Canon printer and switch it on little later.
- Now remove your Canon ink cartridge carefully from the slot.
- The cartridge position differs for every model. Hence, while you are replacing the container make sure you are not harsh and check the slots correctly.
- Usually, you will find two slots-one for black and the other for color ink. Do not interchange the ink slots since that may cause other severe troubles.
- You can replace the old cartridge or refill it. However, check the nozzle carefully.
- Once the work is done, attach the printer with the computer using the USB cable and take out a test print.
If the problem persists, then take help from the Canon printer experts.
Still Facing Similar Error Codes? Contact The Canon Printer Support
Canon Printer Error B200 can be severe if proper measures are not taken at the correct time. If the suggestions and the methods mentioned earlier does not work, then call on the Canon customer support number.
The professionals are highly trained and well versed with all the problems that you may face with your printers. Hence, they eliminate all the troubles with apt attention. Canon customer services use up to date tools to help you out.
Canon printer technical help responds quickly to your queries. They do not keep you waiting. Hence, you can call or email at your convenient time, and the technicians will help you out instantly. Mailbox your queries to the Canon mailing addres and let the expert team help you. Further, you can avail the live chat support and talk directly with the Canon printer executives. No matter how small your problem is, Canon printer engineers are there for you.