Canon printers come with multi-functional features. It can scan, copy, fax and print as well. But the error codes confine a scanner error. You must know how to Resolve Canon Printer Error Code 2, 140, 21 or 2140, 21. Nevertheless, Canon Printer Support Number; can be an effective idea in such situations.
When such scanner error appears, scanning becomes impossible. Basically, as per the error, the printer may be in use or some internal problem has taken place. It will not be possible to use your scanner until you clear the error out.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 2, 140, 21 or 2140, 21:
There are abundant numbers of ways to track the error down and solve it. But when it comes to the most effective ones, this blog is perfect. For more guided approach, Canon Printer Repair Services is offering illustrious troubleshooting.
Solution 1: Stop the Printing Process
- If you are a Windows user, the first thing that you need to do is to navigate to”Devices”
- Choose “Printer” from there
- And finally, click on “Stop printing”.
Solution 2: Reinstall Printer Driver
- Go to Control Panel and Uninstall the previous corrupted driver
- After uninstall, reinstall the driver of the printer from a trusted site.
Solution 3: Disable the Installed Firewall
- If the installed firewall is creating the problem, turn it off.
Solution 4: Replace the Cartridge if Needed
- When you are done with everything, replace the cartridges to make the error disappear.
Grab Canon Printer Support Phone Number +1-800-620-2321 for Immediate Troubleshooting:
When you are tired of everything and still this Canon Error 2, 140, 21 or 2140, 21 keep on troubling you, and then the wait is over. Now don’t worry anymore as our technical support team is here to back you up. With every possible solution, we guide you on the right path to satiate your need. Hence make a call and take away all your worries.