Printer serves the purpose of printing and scanning documents from your system. As a matter of fact, it is an essential tool for office and home purposes. However, it often encounters a lot of error messages and reports. Often, people report the issue of Canon Printer Offline Error. People find it hard to find a fix for their printer which shows offline status. As a result, they find it hard to access their printer while it is offline.
If you are facing this problem, don’t worry. This article will provide you with excellent fixes to resolve the problem with your printer.
Canon printers are a perfect combustion of innovation and technology. But printing blunders are uncertain. A lot of printing hitches may appear due to misuse and mistreatment. In such situations, Canon Customer Support Number +1-800-237-4319 refurbishes your printing experience. You can also fix Windows 10 Printer Offline Error with the help of the blog post.
Canon printer offline error is one of the most errors that hamper your printing process. A simple misconfiguration makes your printer status offline. Mainly network and connectivity issues are the prime cause for Canon printer offline Windows 10. Most people have no idea ‘How to get Canon printer online Windows 10?” When your Canon printer shows offline status, you will no longer be able to print anymore. This can be frustrating as it troubles you in the middle of a work.
Difficulties That Users Face With Printer Offline Windows 10
Printers are a daily need for people working in different work sectors like bank, offices, hospitals, etc. It is hard to find an alternative medium to the work process of a printer. So, a glitch or an issue with your printer slows down the momentum of your work. Often, the user gets stuck with a common error that shows the printer is offline even if the connections are proper.
It is really annoying when you are in the middle of your work and your printer won’t respond. This may result from a lot of issues related to your system or your printer itself. This error report or problem is commonly found in Canon Printers. Often, there are casual mistakes on your part like, you have forgotten to plug in the USB of your printer.
It might also occur if you have made any wrong settings in your printer or your system. For example, issues with the printer startup type and priorities between online and offline service can trigger the “printer offline” problem.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Offline Error:
When your Canon PIXMA Printer Offline status appears on the display screen, there is nothing to freak out. Simple read out the blog or learn more through Canon Customer Care Support to repair this pesky error.
Solution 1: Restart of your printer spooler service
- First you need to open the start menu and type “Service” in there.
- Next you need to choose “Services” followed by right clicking on “Print Spooler”.
- Click on Restart option and thus choose Print Spooler again.
- Now select Properties and set startup type as Automatic.
- Finally save the settings through clicking on OK.
- Restart your PC to print again
Solution 2: Disable Use Printer Offline feature
- Navigate to start button and thus click on Control Panel.
- Choose Hardware and Sound option from the results.
- Open Devices and Printers followed by right clicking on Canon printer.
- Select “See what’s printing “and thus click on Printer.
- Make sure “Use Printer Offline” is unchecked.
- Click on Printer again to choose “Cancel All Documents”.
- Print to check whether everything is working fine or not
Solution 3: Reinstall Your Canon Printer Software
Very often printer offline issue mainly happens due to driver issues. Reinstall the Canon printer drivers to deal with error efficiently.
- Open the Run Box through pressing the Windows and the R button together.
- Type devmgmt.msc and thus click on OK button.
- Under Print Queues, look for your Canon printer.
- Now right click on it to choose Uninstall Device.
- As you uninstall the device, navigate to the Canon Official website.
- Reinstall the driver for your printer from there.
Alternate Solution To Fix Canon Printer Offline Error?
There are some easy steps by which you can solve this error code which is common with Canon Printers.
- Open your start menu and type in “service” in the search bar. You will find a service option.
- Click on service from the result.
- Click on printer spooler from service. Now, right click on it, and from the options that appear next, select “restart”.
- Then, after a moment, right click again on the “print spooler” option and select “properties”.
- Now restart your system and see if it works now.
Sometimes, this previous method may not work for varying systems with a different configuration. In that case, follow these steps given below to resolve the issue.
- Open your start menu and type control panel on your search bar.
- Next, select “Hardware and Sound” option, and double-click on it. You will find the Device and Printer option over there. Then, click on it, and you will find a list of printers or devices connected to your system.
- Select the one that needs the change. You will find an option with “See what’s printing”, now look for “use printer offline” option and see if it is unchecked. If not, uncheck it.
- After that, cancel all documents and save the process. Restart your system and check if the issue has resolved.
Related Blog How to fix Canon PIXMA 410 Cartridges Reset Error?
Dial +1-800-237-4319 Canon Customer Service Number for 24*7 Customer Supports:
Avail our services to resolve your issues at the earliest. You can entirely rely upon and reach us at our Printer Customer Support Number.
Call us at any hour of your need. We are available round the clock. Our professionals can also get rid of the other technical issues on your system created by the printer.
You can also email us at our official email address. Mail us your list of issues and get assisted by our professionals. You can also opt for a live chat with us on our online portals. Directly talk to our experts whenever you want, and get excellent solutions at highly affordable rates.